View Single Post
Posts: 6 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Feb 2016 @ France
Originally Posted by nieldk View Post
Friendly reminder that a fully functional. Black. 64G (scandinavia) N9 is waiting a proper home.
Allthough. With this good progress i will probably regret LOL. (Just kidding. Ping me and its on its way)
Hi,

I'm hoping to move from using a Jolla Phone as my daily device back to an N9, and I'd love to try my hand at developing for the N9. I have an N9 with a dying/yellowing screen, and intermittent battery issues. The issue is, I need a reliable N9 for my daily device, and another for coding on (I'm beginning to learn C to better understand how the computers I use work).

Also have an N900 sitting in my drawer, and I'm running exclusively Debian on my Nokia Booklet 3G (LXDE) and on a mid-2009 MacBook Pro (GNOME classic), so I'm interested in testing Debian on the N900. I'm also a bitcoin user, and if I can help port a HD bitcoin wallet to the N9, I'd be really happy.

If your black 64G N9 is still looking for a proper home, I'm interested. I live in France. Send me a direct message, via twitter @jkepler or reply with your email address, and I'll send you my details.

Thanks for considering my request.

Joel

Last edited by jkepler; 2016-08-13 at 21:58. Reason: hiding my email

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jkepler For This Useful Post: