View Single Post
Posts: 1,283 | Thanked: 370 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ South Florida
Hello,
I'm having Bluetooth issues, quite a few.

I have 4 Headsets, all Jawbones. The Original, Jawbone 2, and Jawbone Prime, and now the Icon. So this covers a number of years of Jawbone devices and Bluetooth technologies. When I use any of them with the N900, the audio is very choppy, pretty much highly irritating at best and unusable at worst. Use of anything audio-wise without the headset is perfect.

There is no difference in the impairment of the Jawbones, they all work the same, poorly with the N900. The work great with every other phone and computer I've used them with.

The fact that Nokia had issues with their own Bluetooth headset that they offered with the N900 initially suggests possible Bluetooth issues besides my own.

I thought it may be an app, so I deleted almost all of them, with no changes. So I thought well maybe a remnant or a program I couldn't see still running, or a lib goof. So I flashed the eMMC and FW and started over from scratch. I used the Bluetooth on the virgin system and same problems.

I also get issues trying to Pair and find my MacBook pro. The pairing with the jawbone prime is kinda buggy in that when It does the initial pairing, the only way to get out of the Bluetooth dialog is to reset the N900. The other two headsets work fine RE: pairing.

So, anybody else getting bad performance out of their Bluetooth headsets?

If you are please post what Headset you are using and the problems

If you are not, please post what headset you are using and how you would rate the performance.

Last edited by les_garten; 2010-05-29 at 15:39.