View Single Post
Originally Posted by zehjotkah View Post
I'm sick at home and therefore bored...
get well soon...we need you

What do you think about:
- only allow new applications/games/whatever as submissions? No frickelyfrick-updatety-thingy this time...
- only target maemo and meego-harmattan OSes (Nokia 770, N800, N810, N900, N950 and N9)
I think that we should leave also the updating thingy, or perhaps as helex says, create a new category for the updating (and maybe one for the porting) would be fine enough

As for the target, for my point of view, I would like to see only 'mobile' device target (no x86).

Regarding the competition.meetmeego.org page:
If we want to use the system again, of course we would set up a new instance, replacing the old one (maybe backing up the old one in an archive).
Also I will ask if we'd manage it to set up an own voting process in time, to not have to use the maemo council election system again (and thus not restricting the voting to some higher karma maemo.org members...).
IMHO Using the maemo voting process is a good idea, as for the last competition, but make it up in time this time

edit:
name proposals:
maemo.org Coding Competition 2012 <---- my favourite
MaeGo Coding Competition 2012
Anti Elops Evil Windows Phone Plan Coding Competition
maemo.org Coding Competition 2012 sounds good, also something more generic like 'Open Mobile Competition' would be cool, no?

p.s.: nice photo!

Best Regards,
Daniele Maio.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to b0unc3 For This Useful Post: