View Single Post
Posts: 78 | Thanked: 57 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Hungary
Originally Posted by Copernicus View Post
Hmm. Sounds like I don't have quite the right config file for your TV. If you're using the 1.1 version of Pierogi (from the extras-devel repository), you can get to a more complete set of input controls by switching to the "Television Panels" (using the icon that looks like a folder in the upper right corner), and then selecting the "input" panel. The "Antenna" button there should hopefully let you switch back to antenna input.

I'll see if I can find some more Samsung files. (BTW, can you give me the model number(s) of the TVs? That might help.)

Ah! Now this is a situation where I could use some help. I live in the US, where teletext sadly doesn't exist, so I really have no idea what I'm doing when I try to map teletext buttons. Right now, what I've got as "Teletext" for the Samsung TV keyset 1 is listed in the config file as "TTX/MIX"; can you tell me how the actual Teletext/TV button is labeled? (Also, are there other Teletext controls you need? I'm really not even sure how Teletext is used...)

I will put it on my list, but I have to say that air conditioners are proving to be the toughest of opponents.
Pressing "antenna" does nothing.
Teletext itself works. You only need the ttx/mix, the coloured keys, and the numbers for use. I just can't switch it off. The same button brings you back to TVantenna from teletext and AV mode. This is called "TV" on the remote controllers.
On my old sharp, or orion, the TTX button was a cycle. TTX with black background/TTX with transparent background/normal TV. On samsung it's different.
Both remote controllers work well for both TV's, except the previous channel feature.
samsung cz21m063n Plano is the newer, but if you need both, I can move it out to see.
Yes I use pierogi 1.1.

Edit: the other TV is: CZ-20F32T

Last edited by quailstorm; 2013-05-01 at 17:25. Reason: corrected false info

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to quailstorm For This Useful Post: