View Single Post
Posts: 401 | Thanked: 724 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Italy
@maxximuscool: buttons takes colour from selected N900 theme.

@woody14619 and eitama: Did you use english-full dictionary? If yes try to switch to english normal and let me know. english-full is very big and not really good for use atm.

@woody14619
1> It takes forever to "digest" the dictionary on the first run. Maybe you want to pre-digest the given dictionaries shipped?

Maybe Yes: the reason for leave this works on first start is because other users can easily add their language. In a second moment, when i can include more commons languages i will give pre-compiled dictionaries

4> It guesses words alphabetically from what I can see, and doesn't remember or weight the word usage in any way. If I type in a longer word it usually gets it right after 4 or 5 letters, but smaller words that start with the 3rd or 4th letter on a key are never the default word, despite their more prevalent usage.

I'm not sure to understand what you mean but i will try to answer: at the start words are proposed in alphabetical order, but if you try to write "How are you" the next time you will have "how" "are" "you" as first choice.

@eitama
2. Switching to portrait mode doesn't always work (with auto-rotation)
Yes, i know. but unfortunately i cant find a solution and i did some tries
3. I press the letters, and nothing happen, They don't fill the textbox (entry)
Do you mean that the main function doesn't works? If yes try to open the option,switch to another language and then reselect yours

Last edited by realsportcars; 2010-06-14 at 23:02.

The Following User Says Thank You to realsportcars For This Useful Post: