View Single Post
Posts: 1,100 | Thanked: 2,797 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by gleydsonpr View Post
Thank you for the GUI, I´m happy with XGngeo, but will try this out to check if there´re more functions, already saw ´mute` option wich is already available by X Term, but with a GUI is much easier, thanks. Hopefully somebody will make this app (gngeo) even better with future updates.
I gotta a bug with keys configuration. The ´up` key is also COIN, don`t know why and ´forward` is also START , fulscreen works fine with as long as we don` try to change volumen or any other kind of screen transition ( like battery full, battery low etc ) warnings as the app gets segmentation fault .
I am due to upload a video to youtube soon. Check the GNgeo Tutorial thread in 1 or 2 days.
To answer your question: Xgngeo has more (configuration) options. For the moment, I left out the sound sample rate for example, because my config screen was full .
But Xgngeo also shows options which cannot be changed/set (blitter for example).
Personally, I find it most important to be able to start a game quick and easy, rather than have to go through menus with all kinds of obscure options I will likely never change.

I assume your remark about the key configuration has to do with gngeo itself? I never experienced that issue (using the gamegripper key config)...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ade For This Useful Post: