View Single Post
Well Thanks to all it works now, so i guess the main issue was the firmware version, i updated manually to 3.41, installed the backup manager and tested it with my bundle copy of motorstorm and it worked perfectly...

another question, any way of making the tablet work again in a pc without editing the file and restarting every time ?? someone posted an edited version of the lines with a condition or something did u guys test it out?!

@alapisco
first of all make sure the module is loaded on the tablet and doesn't give you any errors in the terminal. then make sure u got firmware version 3.41 on your ps3.

1- if u have a slim ps3 unplug the power if u have a normal one use the switch on the back to power it off completely.

2 - connect the tablet to the console.

3- turn it on using the back switch (or plug in the power cable)

4 - press the power button (don't hold it) and the eject button immediately after you press the power button(and hold it). use both hands and be really fast if I'm not mistaken u will just hear one beep only.

5- check the games section in ur XMB u should have a new sub menu called "install Packages"

and no you don't need to have a disc inside when power cycling.

over all the procedure is easy, just make user everything on the tablet is correct and u don't have a higher or lower firmware version than 3.41 or else it won't work.

Good luck!!