View Single Post
Great app! it is now my main program for comic/manga reading (the stats shows 700+ pages read so far )

Thanks a lot for the read images from folders option, a few of my comics I get are like that so it was a pain with the other apps to have to compress them just to have them load!

And it's really fast (tested with a zip file that had 2000 strip comics and loaded almost instantly) and I like it's simplicity.

Here are my requests

-manga reading mode (so a page starts from the top right instead of top left, this is a manga app after all )
-currently the background color behind a comic is white, is it possible to have it in black? it's better for the eyes imo when reading it in the night.
-personally, I am against having too many options for zooming in/out, I think the four options are enough. whenever I read comics I don't see the need to constantly adjust the size ala iphone. but that's just me

-when in "fit to width" mode, the volume buttons could be used for scrolling the page up/down. so when the scrolling reaches the bottom of the page. it opens up a new one.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lonk For This Useful Post: