View Single Post
Here in germany we say: "Wes Brot ich ess, des Lied ich sing", or "he who pays the piper, calls the tune", if those online glossaries are right It was the right action from nokia. It's the first time mr. Murtazin gets some pressure. In the past, almost everyone tought that we get un-biased reviews from his site. But when you look at the video- it's full of legal statements and it seem his lawyer sits right behind the camera. "No property from Nokia" = got the N8 prototype from a middleman. "No research consultant for Samsung" = i'm not working for samsung as a RESEARCH consultant. But who knows, maybe he works for samsung as a "tech consultant"
My conclusion: mobile-review is a biased site and Eldar Murtazin is payed by some mobile tech companies. Im mean just look here: http://conversations.nokia.com/2010/...en-is-missing/ Ok, this is not an official letter to Eldar Murtazin, but i think Nokia did this blog post additionally to an official letter so it's not that easy for mr. Murtazin to talk himself out of it. He still tries, but who trusts this guy anymore?