View Single Post
Yea, I've tried -E (same as --eap-terminate, according to reaver --help) on every router. in case of models I was dealing with, it wasn't making any difference.

Every router was also tested with -S and -a (independently and together) - I haven't noticed any improvement. Same goes for -w option (though, that for some routers mimic'ing win7 behavior may help against dropping connection\).

So, generally, I've tried them in all possible combination. Of course it doesn't mean -E is useless - as You have noted, it works on some APs. I'm pretty sure, that implementation of WPS in existing routers is one big of a mess. WPScrack developer state, that 95% of newly produced router have WPS enabled by default - I hope, that it's more standardized in new batches (routers I've tested wasn't models from last month or two).

/Estel

// Edit

Saturn, while testing it on your friends router, what amount of average second per pin attempt reaver reported (it reports total% and average seconds once a few minutes)?
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following User Says Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post: