View Single Post
This forum won't allow me to search the thread for the word `new` so I'm not sure if this is already covered but here's my feedback:

1) I'm not able to send an SMS to a new number. I have tried with and without international prefixes of +1

2) I'm not able to send Google Voice SMS from contact list (may tie in with the above)

3) Over a period of time, threads appear empty, even though conversation list shows the last message. The messages are not lost, sometimes a reboot is required.

4) According to your article http://maemo.org/packages/view/telepathy-theonering/ you state "Reduce battery drain by setting your status to Away". It doesn't seem possible to change the status of a Google Voice account. It will change all other accounts but Google Voice will remain as `online`.

If there are any solutions for the above, please fill me in.

On a side note, this is not relevant to your package but I'm hoping you can shed some light on this too. I'm not able to receive Google Voice calls on Google Talk but I can receive voice/video chats sent from Google Talk. Is there a remedy for this? I use Google Talk when I'm outside of the United States so the callback feature wouldn't work, therefore I rely on Google Talk.

Thank you for your time.