View Single Post
Posts: 1,751 | Thanked: 844 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by fcrochik View Post
I am right there with you...I am planning to create a separate project so I can try different things and leave the original code available on the communi project.

My ideas:
  • remove tabs on the left side
  • remove home screen
  • make the "connect" part of home become a dialog
  • maybe remove top tabs (not sure about this one... )... you will switch between channels using the menu
  • remove the time stamp (setting)
  • create a window to list the contacts currently online on the channel
  • create a combined view so you can see all the messages from all the channels you are connected in one place... where you have the date I would have the channel name... clicking on the channel would take you to the window for that channel.
  • some kind of wake up warning when some one ping you or send a message to you directly
  • clear current view
  • would like some easy way to track what I have already read
  • button to allow you to select "command" ...maybe button to allow you to select "nick"
  • list of channels on the server

Ideas anyone else?
  • remove tabs on the left side (like)
  • remove home screen (like)
  • make the "connect" part of home become a dialog (like)
  • maybe remove top tabs (not sure about this one... )... you will switch between channels using the menu (dislike) It's makes it very easy to switch and se if there is activity
  • remove the time stamp (setting) (dislike) Good to know when something is said
  • create a window to list the contacts currently online on the channel (like)
  • create a combined view so you can see all the messages from all the channels you are connected in one place... where you have the date I would have the channel name... clicking on the channel would take you to the window for that channel. (not sure)
  • some kind of wake up warning when some one ping you or send a message to you directly (like)
  • clear current view (like)
  • would like some easy way to track what I have already read (like)
  • button to allow you to select "command" ...maybe button to allow you to select "nick" (like)
  • list of channels on the server (not sure)

Make your desktop look awesome - use the AwOken Theme with the AwOken Icon Theme.

Add me on twitter @almehdin
Visit the swedish maemo/meego community forums

The Following User Says Thank You to AlMehdi For This Useful Post: