View Single Post
Posts: 77 | Thanked: 49 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Italy
Thanks for your answer!
I confirm the GPS was active and after going out from office to lunch, it fixed the position (I tested it after seeing the icon stop flashing by opening CloudGPS and it showed a "3D fix" pointing at my actual position in the map).
I left the phone in this state for about 2 hours and the battery dropped from 48% to 22% while my normal battery consumption is about 5% in 9 hours of stand-by.
This leads me to think there is an issue with qtmobility and/or the daemon which ignore the "no-gps" setting is active. I solved by disabling the auto-switch function then the GPS icon disappeared and the battery usage now is as usual.
Thank you very much for your work

[Edit]
Maybe I didn't explain well my question n.1: after setting 2 different positions (home & office) I was not able to see anything in the list but "delete all" option, so I didn't understand what that list was for; from your comment it seems that list is for deleting previous set positions so it seems the program didn't save my office position as I set it 5 hours ago and now I'm still at office.
[/edit]

Last edited by djdas; 2012-05-04 at 16:16. Reason: Adding comment on question 1)