View Single Post
Posts: 560 | Thanked: 423 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by Jeffrey04 View Post
This is weird, I checked my MeeCatalog too and the entry for SleepAnalyser is gone for me too :/

these are the screenshots proving I installed
big LOL

This is a mockup I did some months ago to get into QML and to see if I can get it working.
I uploaded it to the MeeGo build server (https://build.pub.meego.com/) to learn how to use it. It seems somehow it made its way into the AppsForMeeGo catalog.

I think I got the recording working, but found no way to show the movements live in the window. This and some other issues (no way to set an alarm, (at that time) no way to switch to Airplane mode, ...) lead me to the decision to not finish it.

If somebody else wants to give it a tray, I am always happy to help. But I expect it to be many many weeks of work. And I am just not willing anymore to invest that much time, since my free time focus changed to other areas.
CacheMe 4 the N9, a geocaching client / MiniBible, a bible viewer / TheWord brings daily bible verses onto your phone / BatteryGraph to monitor the battery drainage / doublepress2unlock to unlock your phone with a double press onto the power button / GPRS Data Usage to monitor your GPRS data usage /
and more...

On N900 check out this: SleepAnalyser to analyse your sleep movements / PasswordMaker a for a password generator

The Following User Says Thank You to caco3 For This Useful Post: