View Single Post
Originally Posted by fw190 View Post
@ misterc

I do not like the situation that you offend Estel the way you did.
then follow his advice...
or do you post on his behalf?

He is doing something, and as I can see soem people like his idea on new casing for N900. You don't have to like his vision of TMO but that is the place where voting comes in and where people can decide what vison they support. Offending Estel isn't welcommed here. I think that the majority will agree with me on this.
he put me on ignore and quite a few posters (on a different thread) disagreed with him treating me as a troll and putting ppl on one's ignore list as a general rule.
my disagreement with Estel was from a few weeks ago when he was one of the two or three candidates to the council and wouldn't have needed to be elected neither.
meanwhile there are seven candidates and honestly? he amuses me. disdains abill_uk but isn't much different and, in a way, much more dangerous to the Maemo Community then Bill ever could have been with his ranting about the USB port

I do understand that my English isn't perfect and as I write from N900 I do not have spell checking and my writing may sound strange so sorry for that. But again. Not everyone is a native spekaer and not everyone can have great language skills. [...]
English isn't my native language neither.
if i had applied the same logic you do about 15 years ago when i started browsing the I-Net and posting on forums (i.e. it isn't my language excuses all and any mistake i make...) i would still be making posts like someone who isn't speaking English (fluently).
it's called Netiquette
look it up, you might learn a thing or two...

after all, the N900 is a NIT ¦-)))))))))))