View Single Post
Posts: 1,225 | Thanked: 1,905 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Quezon City, Philippines
If the N900's dialer didn't take 2 seconds to bring up after the screen unlocks and lights up, it'd probably still sell today. I mean, you can chroot on Android too, but the end-result's performance is total ***. Yes, even on the SGS2's hailed dual-core Exynos. PS1, GB/C/A emulation works equally well for both phones. BlessN900 still takes better pictures than HDR Camera+ And the SAMOLED+ screen on the SGS2? Take a picture, and look at the colors. Look at them. Look. Compare them to the N900's 16bpp screen. All the colors are way too bright and pastel, a physical limitation of the LED technology. Poor colour reproduction for true blacks (who cares about blacks when you usually look at the screen straight?). I would've liked a high-resolution S-IPS LCD screen instead. P.S. Don't use Samsung's Touchwiz ROM. They used to be better than AOSP Gingerbread, but now they suck now that CM9 is out. EDIT: WTF, TMO is eating my line breaks.

Last edited by Hurrian; 2012-04-21 at 01:40.