View Single Post
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by geneven View Post
I'm surprised at you for echoing a wild misunderstanding of many of the posts here.
Oh, it's a wild misunderstanding; one that reeks of ignorance and will create much more damage than it being helpful in steering the ship right. I've not held back my tongue on that part at all.

But it takes some squeaky wheels, where folks are saying stupid things for the truths that are not based on ignorant to come out sometimes.

I just do not feel as if this is the right way to go. Not at all. But things are going downhill for Nokia so quickly, this might be as appropriate as anything else since it might evoke a knee-jerk reaction from the Nokia board.

I'd still suggest a better way to do things.

The shareholders have NOT spoken with this suit. Closer to the truth would be to say that some lawyers have spoken, maybe with some shareholders too.
The ones that have reserved their statements, might speak out now. Might.

A class action suit is filed ON BEHALF of a class and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of ANY member of that class.
It's happened in the past with other companies. Hell, the shareholders are causing a nice little ruckus over at Yahoo. That's another situation where it's not "right", but it might be needed.

Wrong or right, I just want things in this situation righted.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: