View Single Post
Originally Posted by Vlad_on_the_road View Post
I am unfortunately experiencing strange behavior I don't know if I am alone to see that but here is what I get :

Yesterday I installed new Qspot version, all playlists loaded fine. I even lauched a song inside a playlist to test everything was ok.

Today, I launch Qspot, playlists load but they all show 0 tracks. I go offline, quit and launch Qspot then go back online : 0 track only playlists
I then log out/in : still 0 track
I removed .qspot on Emmc then launched back Qspot : only one playlist shows up ("Starred tracks"). After reboot, same problem.
apt-get purge qspot didn't solved this, now I only get this only playlist, which is empty.

So I decide to get a log to give you, and I type "/opt/qspot/bin/qspot > qspot.log" and I get this :

Then I quit Qspot and these lines add up :

At this point, only Starred Playlist shows up. I launch it again from App Menu, then all playlists show up with 0 tracks (please don't hang yourself now )

So here is another log, all playlist load with 0 track in this case :

I wish you good luck

Vlad
Very strange, for me playlist loading works all times. It seems that you get the number of playlists (72), but the associated metadata is not loaded of some reason (e.g., tracks). It is possible that this is a problem with the currently used version of the library. It would be easier in case I could reproduce the problem myself.

What kind of playlists do you have? Shared / collaborative / own?

Edit: Anyone else that have been experiencing the same playlist loading issue with QSpot?

Last edited by aenbacka; 2012-08-14 at 19:24.