View Single Post
Agreed that bugs were not posted on BMO (although, last time I checked, camera-ui2 thread was full of reproducible bugs... I thought that they're "common knowledge", understanding, that chasing them in such long thread may be a little time-wasting for devs), and glad to hear that CSSU's camera-ui isn't unmaintained.

I'll browse through camera-ui2's thread and try to reproduce it (and compare) in both devices, my daily-use one and the CSSU-Thumb only one. Then, it's time to gather them all in BMO report.

Don't expect it to happen tomorrow, though Help from any people experiencing problems (in form of refreshing my memory about issues you've encountered, posted in fresh post in camera-ui2 thread) highly appreciated.

/Estel

// Edit

Glad to see that my "rant" resulted in at least:
https://bugs.maemo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=12731

...getting responses and actual debugging work, after like what, 3 months of being totally ignored? Not that I don't agree with request for posting everything important on BMO instead of random TMO threads, but even the sole bug report seems to indicate that my "feeling" about camera-ui being maintainer-less wasn't totally unjustified, to say at least.

Anyway, if you're going to be the one squashing bugs in it, I'm more than happy and motivated for some bug-spotting, so all well that ends well!
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Last edited by Estel; 2014-07-20 at 20:33.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post: