View Single Post
Posts: 144 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ New Zealand
Originally Posted by l32606 View Post
Thank you, PhatApteryx!
please feel free to feedback, and any advice is appreciated.
Thanks for that - been experimenting & yep it is very slick.. A phenomenally good effort for the first release.

a couple of thoughts for now:

1. In my use case, sms's SENT to a blacklist contact/# would be filtered as well... pm me if you want me to explain that one more

2. I did some testing & it seemed to me that (at least initially), if i still had the Firewall + UI open and/or the SMS message screen open, a Blocked SMS was logged but still turned up on the SMS message screen (I was sending to myself so that may have been part of the issue, so will retest)

3. I think it would be helpful to be able to edit blacklist items - i may have missed something though. As an example, i selected a contact to blacklist, intending to blacklist them for SMS but accidentally selected call as well. I could not edit that selection after - only delete it via long push then re add it with the right selection.

4. If you un blacklist a contact, or for some other reason, it would be nice to allow blocked SMS's (as found in the log) to be restored or delivered to the sms store by selection (i assume they are actually still in tracker somewhere anyway) pm me if you want me to explain that one more too