View Single Post
Okay, got it working. Followed Manatus' step by step on the linked to thread (Tracker Problems (pr1.3)).

Started Music player, and while it performed the "Updating Library" task, opened terminal and ran

tracker-control -S

basically over and over until it gave me a "system miner is disabled by the plugin" error message. Then I would

tail -n 100 /var/log/syslog

and scroll up the list until I got a "tracker-miner-fs" followed by whatever album was giving me problems. It turned out to be 4(?) different albums all together, all of the artists starting in "D" , so I got discouraged quickly thinking "Oh great, its only at "D" and I'm getting all these ****ing errors already. Might just copy over one album at a time until It works properly". But thankfully, after those 4, all seems to be working well! Can open Music player, no problem, and scroll through all my music now. Thanks again guys!

Here's a little off topic question regarding another godamn annoyance of pr1.3......

Has the issue with not being able to save/add any words to the custom dictionary been solved yet(as in the words stay saved after a reboot of the device)?What an absolute nightmare that is...

Take it easy guys

The Following User Says Thank You to HelloEverybody For This Useful Post: