Thread: Donating my N9
View Single Post
Posts: 206 | Thanked: 117 times | Joined on Nov 2013 @ CA, USA
Originally Posted by denizg View Post
Idk. I am just pissed in general. When I went to an iphone 4 in '10 , I never looked back because it got the job done.

This feels like a iphone copy , with a little better multitasking than ios.. Idk there just is nothing more to it , not more to discover about the device or applications.
My god, you went there.

iPhones don't belong on TMO, they belong on Apple forums. If you don't like your N9, why don't you just return it or sell it? It's not like you're obligated to keep it. Devs are in need of devices like the one you have, and if you don't want it, get rid of it. No need to bash it because you're comparing it to a flagship device of the No. 1 company in the world. Apple has:
  • More money and more resources
  • Only one phone brand (flagship)
  • A closed source OS

Don't compare MeeGo to iOS, the two are nothing alike.

Sorry if I sound rude, but you're seriously asking far too much from the community. The N9 is a much less hackable device, although it is somewhat hackable after openmode. If you prefer your N900, stick to that. New content comes out for it all the time, just as frequently as the N9.

I need some extra space for cloud storage. Help me get some! (You get some too)

The Following User Says Thank You to Shadwblade2652 For This Useful Post: