View Single Post
Posts: 1,974 | Thanked: 1,834 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
cool and actually sane concept

this can solve much of the problems like optification and bloat which is really needed for a responsive n900 in the end
as mentioned avove i got that part good enough as i bricked my n900 countless times then reconfiguring it is a pain
currently my n900 and microb is really more usable i.e flashed a couple of weeks back
i dont know much but i thought myself and followed other peoples posts wikis google creepy sites etc
in the end i ended up purging non essential things configuring tracker properly disabling camera cover etc and stuff like that
all good i.e i did what i could
so whats the problem then?
well same as before i.e if you need to reflash every thing is gone you start with non functional bloatware again and for people like me its an acrane mess i.e figuring things out again and setting it up all in all a nightmare
most intresting thing is things go ugly if you are just a little misinformed about stuff and it should not be the case because the computer is working for me not the other way round

my current setup looks cool and fastest i could configure my n900 but i fear things wont be same next day as i would be installing android and kali tonight if i manage to break again i ll just have to use my backup phone for rest of the week as i simply wont have enough time and internet to set it up quick in a day or so also i aint smart enough yet to automate stuff yet

so why not a proper tarball or better refer to first post
its a very sane idea if it takes off

The Following User Says Thank You to nokiabot For This Useful Post: