View Single Post
Hi all, here's a blast from the past! We have a few loose ends to tie up on the competition, but don't worry - we're like elephants and never forget! And the good news is that we have some progress to report

In regards to the 2 missing devices, both netvandal and Wikiwide have been offered N950s. These aren't exactly what they were originally promised (N9s) but I hope they'll still find them useful just the same i know netvandal received his on Friday, and I've messaged Wikiwide to see how his delivery is progressing.

i want to take a moment to thank everyone that helped with finding a Nokia contact to assist us with replacing the missing packages - it took a lot of perserverance but thanks to you all we seem to have got that sorted.

In regards to the bounty - Hossein replied with a paypal address to send his prize money today, and zehjotkah has sent it already.

Also, you'll remember we kept the bounty share from the Location & Navigation category just in case the missing devices were lost. That means that once we get confirmation from Wikiwide that his device prize has been received, we'll have that 116 euros free again to award to other developers

As mentioned earlier in the thread, we'll assign it to the "Desktop..." and "Updates..." categories as (apart from the additional beginners spin off category) these two were the most heavily entered. To keep it simple we'll split it in 2 (for each category), and 2 again (for each winner) - so each winner will get 29 euros each. It's not a huge amount, but enough for a DVD or CD or a night at the cinema or whatever else you want to do with it (I won't judge). So stay tuned for that, I'll be in touch

Cybot950 - Control a robot with your N9/N950
SMSPetFeeder - Build a Bluetooth/SMS dog feeder with Qt, N950, and arduino
Nerf950 - Use your N9/N950 to fire a Nerf gun

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to kojacker For This Useful Post: