View Single Post
Originally Posted by Tetlee View Post
I'm surprised it doesn't affect the swype gesture from the edge as it looks raised, my Melkco case is only a tiny bit raised and I find myself using the cut-out by the volume buttons for edge to edge swypes.

So does it add much bulk to the phone, and how is the top(does it cover the micro-USB hatch etc.)? Also is it easy to remove and replace should you wish to change cases regularly(I'm thinking this could be good for work, but not so much for in my spare time when I prefer a nicer looking case)? Oh, and is the screen protector full screen edge to edge?

Thoughts on the above would be welcome
It does have raised edges and thats what I was worried about, though it doesnt mess with swipe gesture. I was very very happy about that. it adds some bulk to the phone DEF more than the generic case it came with, but its not a bad bulk feel to it honestly. the top is not covered so as to allow access to both the charging port and sim slot. Even though it isnt covered it still feels just as protected as the rest of the phone. The screen protector honestly doesnt cover from screen to screen. Though I have Zagg on mine so I didnt need it anyways, and I didnt even know it came with them when I ordered them.

any other questions ... let me know !

The Following User Says Thank You to lastmilefire For This Useful Post: