View Single Post
Originally Posted by ossipena View Post
not with modern apis. (not sure about WP, at least the media playing stuff is promising).

imagine that integrated music player isn't enough. you can install any music player available, for example spotify. but at the same time you'll loose the control buttons on lock screen.

then you just unlock the phone, activate task switcher, open the app, control the app.

instead of doubletap + basic control of the app.
Yes, I can agree now ... I use both N9 music player and QuasarMX, for a different reasons ... yes, QuasarMX has no control buttons for lock screen, but there is many other things, some are not available in a default N9 player ... btw, OS made limitations for installed apps for the favour of integrated apps, are just made limitations ... btw, every N9 has a nice task switcher, just open apps for standby, as you like and any you want and as many you want ...

Honestly, I am not against Lumia, but I just prefer my N9 over all others (including Lumia, iPhones, Galaxies, etc. - I miss only their faster CPUs for my N9) ... so it is not based for a single or few things, it is the total package of N9 that I prefer over all others ...

Last edited by jaripi; 2012-02-11 at 04:08.

The Following User Says Thank You to jaripi For This Useful Post: