View Single Post
Posts: 27 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Dalat
Ek! In Brainstorm - Open Discussion, I can comment whatever I like, right?

-- Then this comment to all people who always has free time to mocking around, and spam non-sense in other's thread!

+ May I ask you guys! Do you feel heavy when you post a thread, telling all of your idea to create an App, and what you get is some comment try to bring you down like "This post is stupid - This post is crazy - This is non-sense - This is pointless...etc..."

+ Althought your idea is good, and it can be made for the N900. But it is not as useful as other idea. Then people try to bring your thread down the hole. What do you feel?

+ For me, I'm a newbie to join this maemo talk forum, hoping all of you guys are good person who can approve people's idea and show respect to it. But what I really got is:
@ "this post is crazy..."

@ "What does that + do in every sentence ? some obscure Christianity or unknown dialect of l33t speak ?"

@ quit asking for iphone apps for n900.

its not going to happen.

go buy an iphone.

:P

@ dont they have that for the iphone?

Yup! Adding more words for a post....

@ Seems that May Maple simply wants an iPhone?!?

@These posts are crazy!

+++ What's wrong IF I bring iPhone App's idea to the N900's App?
++ I'm not asking you people to port the iPhone App to N900!
+ And I'm not asking people to come to my post and spam non-sense thing!

=> I feel like this BRAINSTORM BOX is just a TALKING SHOP! And everytime some-one post a thread, their brain will be stormed by jerks' foot.

- No-one respects each-other's ideas.
- They just come, read the topic, and spam a non-sense comment, then go.
- They don't care how the one who gives the idea gonna feel.
- And stop asking why did I put "+" every sentence. That's my style!

+ I just try to bring new idea to developers. If you are not a developer, then dissappear! Don't come to my thread and post non-sense in it!

+++ THIS BRAINSTORM IS AN IDEAS BOX! NOT A PLACE FOR YOU GUYS MOCKING PEOPLE! +++

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to May Maple For This Useful Post: