View Single Post
Posts: 819 | Thanked: 806 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ Oxnard, Ca.
Things I'm so sick of about the N9 and Elop the scumbag blocking the fixes on this by killing it.

1)Portrait only apps that play the stupid phone tricks game, "nanny nanny boo boo you can't close me!"

2) As soon as I double tap and open the phone and start to browse It always decides this is the most perfect time to do a feed update totally blocking all of my browsing by my choking my bandwidth.

3) Super slow rotation response.

4) Bait and switch CPU choice speed: It appears to be the proper cpu speed but the CPU speed is perfectly chosen to be slow enough that it constantly happens that the very millisecond that you get fed up on getting your command executed and touch the screen something else appears underneath your finger sending you off to something else wasting even more of your time. This is the result of Elop scumbag blocking updates defunding any competition to Microhard failure.

5) I cannot scroll the feeds without constantly hitting them as links.
6) Clicking on a feed item that is a facebook item results in no further information than what I just saw. That is extremely annoying, yet it takes up 3 minutes more of my time even though it results in nothing.

7) Scrolling does not work all the time on feed or native browsing, it is non responsive, except all of a sudden it is responsive sending you at superman speed all the way to the bottom of the page. I cannot function like that.

8) The native browser has no flash yet a huge amount of websites use it from hulu to cnn to everything else that matters in life including my bank (yet you weirdos somehow think I should not have flash) and this forces me to use the firefox browser which is super super super slow - up to 8 minues to load my bank home page on a 5 bars 3.5g connection- super unacceptable. My work break is only 10 minutes.

9) The battery false dieing issue: I just rebooted it and now it says it is at 20 something percent but yet you just told me it was dead.

10) Opening maps will crash your phone telling you that you have no battery left once you get to 30% battery area.

11) Opening facebook pics from feed simply does not work even on wifi. It just does not work. It is a lottery, once in a while it may work. Other times it seems it is downloading every single picture from the persons facebook portfolio you clicked on and will not let you see that specific picture until it downloads the whole library of photos from that person.
12) US Tmobile - You show 5 bars 3.5g as soon as I try to do something (browse a website or anything) it will minus atleast 3 bars, so that is fraud.
13) Double tap to open many times does not work, have to press power button
*more tired now going to sleep
Can't wait so much time for sailfish, it's just way too long wait time even though I like everything about it plus wayland.

I think I will get htc one.

The Following User Says Thank You to aironeous For This Useful Post: