View Single Post
Dear all,
Finally, I'm doing more work on my Telegram client for N9, but it is not ready yet. However, it does a few things, and I thought that it might be good for me if these few things are also tested by others while it is being created. So, it is currently NOT A USABLE client, and provides very little beyond registration! Also, it provides an UGLY UI, will be improved slowly (I might steal some UI code from other projects, e.g. Wazapp! )...

Don't install this, unless you want to help me testing.

While not usable, I decided to put it on openrepos.net, so that users can easily receive updates (hopefull, there will be frequent updates with small improvements).

You can find the repository here: https://openrepos.net/content/hedaya...dy-meetelegram

What works:
  • Registration with Code
  • List of Contacts
  • List of recent chats
  • Viewing 50 last chats (only text chats!)
What doesnt:
  • Anything Else! Including sending any messages

It is using tgl library to access Telegram network (which is what telegram-cli uses). (Unfortunately, it no longer provides the latest API; I hope either it is updated or I can use a different backend in future).

Actually, I was targeting "The 1st Maemo Developer Regatta", so maybe my client will gain most basic features to become 'usable' in a few days. :P

Last edited by hedayat; 2017-01-27 at 11:40.

The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to hedayat For This Useful Post: