View Single Post
Hi,

I have suddenly these problems. First phone does not lock and black its screen at all after time-out (tried all settings) but you can lock it manually with Power key, Lock Screen App or MyMoves.

At the same time Proximity sensor stopped working. Also Easy Answer stopped working (answer on ear). But Proximity sensor blacks screen when a call comes in so apparently it is not hardware?

Automatic Light Sensor dims screen a little with ca. 4s delay.

Sure I was tweaking with Filebox but do not recall doing anything related to these problems.

Any ideas? Can somebody post related files (and tell where to find them) so I can check or replace them? Or can I do something with Terminal?

Related Apps
Speaker Auto Switcher 2.0.0, Easy Answer 1.1.0, Home screen settings 2.02, BackLighter, Power button mod (beta Wazapp 0.8.11 and Harmoij 0.7)

Edit.

So after little research noticed that Easy Answer, AutoCallSMS and answering calls work (screen dims and you can touch it and nothing unwanted happens).

What is not working is automatic display time-out, automatic lock screen and Speaker Auto Switcher. (Proximity sensor steers it)

Last edited by Wallace; 2012-10-22 at 19:25.