View Single Post
Posts: 93 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on Jul 2016 @ Paraguay
Originally Posted by matemana View Post
And you think you are right? In USSR russia forbid us to talk in Georgian! In schools they forced us to study in russian. Then when USSR was destroyed they started war with those countries. That country has occupied 25% of my country. Abkhazia and samachablo are Georgia! I was born in Abkhazia, sokhumi. My parents and grandparents and so on lived there. Russia came and killed many people 300 000 became refugees. Then in 2008 they came in Samachablo and 140 000 people became refugees from there too. They day by day move so called border deep in Georgia. Russia is occupant. You and other russians better open your eyes! You are blinded by YOUR GOVERNMENT, BY PUTIN. Also Russia had war with ukraine. Killed many people there too. Occupied big territories. Just think about this. What do russians whant, why they fight with EVERYONE instead of being good neigbour?

I already left Sailfish sold my nexus 4 and 5 and went to ubuntu phone. They already attacked us and broke our cybersecurity i do not want russia to control my internet life via Sailfish phone. I stopped helping anyone in Georgia to install Sfos. Instead i am explaining to them why they should not be using it!

P.S. sorry but i had to answer so people can read what REALLY happend in Georgia. Because russian propaganda is big enough to cover real resons!
Sounds that you believe all the propaganda that USA made in your country, and the region... Also over the world... About the "evil" of USSR and todays Russia.
About USSR... It's very complex, as your talking about forbid Georgian language, also you have to know that was for a period of time in the USSR, and not also just in Georgia because Russians hates Georgians... No... Was over all the country, as they wanted to create a Russian identify and unite all the different people from the country... Of course was bad idea and then they given more rights for using their languages and so on...
You said they started wars with the former USSR countries, wtf?? You know what the former president of Georgia did to happen the invasion of your country? You forgot that?
Russia fights with everyone? So you're so blind... Your lovely friend USA is who is making war everywhere for the "democracy", for the "human rights", and you see how countries that don't care those things as Saudi Arabia and others, are "friends" of USA and USA is not "fighting" there for "democracy" and "human rights"

Enviado desde mi H3123 mediante Tapatalk