View Single Post
so i went from being totally bored to now finding it to be a joy to use. Much better than any other phone i had ever used.

I swipe UI took me awhile to get too. I can already see some places for improvement. For example when you are in a sub menu you should be able to swipe back instead of pressing the arrow key.

the interface is a massive improvement from the N900. The phone feels like a classic nokia device with alot of little touches that makes it a nokia phone.

the screen is stunning actually too stunning. I had to turn down the brightness and subdue the color profile.

the inhouse music player is way better than the stock N900's music player.

internet browser is good from what i did with it so far.

the video player is terrible but i knew that when i purchased the device. However the quality of what it can play is good.

the bad:

the unicorn white is not as stunning in person as it was in the videos....my opinion. i should had went with black.

this is my first pure touch phone....i miss having a keyboard

i wish i could do something with those damn apps. no folders to organize and cant delete the stock apps such as facebook and twitter.

i am pretty sure i will find some more bad stuff to report in the upcoming days....

The Following User Says Thank You to Klavier For This Useful Post: