View Single Post
Pretty please, can we have more zoom options?

If controlable zoom is not possible, something like original x2 x3 x4 and so on would be wonderful.

I like reading my ebooks/comics on the move (walking), but in some comics, particularly for the smaller font comments and such, original (the largest I can get on Mieru) is simply not enough, with the end font being just tiny.

The zoom in the basic picture viewer (the app that was pre-installed) is much better (but of course it does not remember the last read page, and jumps between pages way to easily, making it a pain).

In less important feature request, any chance Mieru could be used on a vertical axis, not horizontal? I am not sure what the proper terminology is, but Mieru only works the |___| screen, and does not rotate the 90 degrees for the rotated one.

Finally: I like scrolling with the arrow buttons, they seem to be "dead" in Mieru.

I think that coding in the first and third request would be easy, and would improve the soft functionality sky high.

I was chatting with my CS friend about it a while ago (I am a rare non CS user of Maemo), and he was suprised Mieru did not support above original zoom, too...

Sadly, now I have the choice of Mieru with insufficient zoom, or picture viewer, which takes minutes to navigate to the page I want, and then jumps around them In other words, for now, I've given up on N900 as a portable comic reader

Last edited by piotrus; 2011-07-04 at 04:03.

The Following User Says Thank You to piotrus For This Useful Post: