View Single Post
Posts: 3,105 | Thanked: 11,088 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Mountain View (CA, USA)
Originally Posted by Creamy Goodness View Post
Is there a restriction against getting one if you already got a n950 from the earlier program? Is it set in stone it has to be an n9/n950? I am not sure what to do with multiple of the same phone anyways. I hope it attracts some new devs though.
Negotiable and ultimately depending on each activity. For instance, if you got an N950 last Summer and you licitly win the Coding Competition I don't see why you shouldn't get your prize. Then again the organizers of the Community Awards might prefer to distribute the awards with a different priority. It's up to them.

N9 & N950 is what we have here and now. We can be flexible if there is a good reason and ultimately a benefit to the maemo.org community. Due to its Qt nature the Nokia 808 PureView could be considered as an alternative, or a Lumia if there is a good reason e.g. a PhoneGap based app running on N9 and Lumia from the same source. But I would need to ask. I'd say do your homework first, and then we'll see based on who is awarded.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to qgil For This Useful Post: