View Single Post
Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by misterc View Post
as Dan points out in his last post the message is clouded in shroud
there is e.g. no mention whichsoever of MeeGo/Harmattan...
however have to admit that Flop does a dreadfully effective job at driving the company into oblivion
getting ride of the guy is probably the 1st step if there is to be a NOKIA left in... 2014?
Dan knows where he is coming from and going to especially with qgil but the problem is qgil tried his best to shut dan up.

Qgil talks riddles and always has done, he never tells it straight or to the point, instead he leaves everyone guessing and i don't like his attitude on here because as far i see it it stinks and i just wonder what his game is.

The problem with this community is it does not have a REAL NOKIA spokes person who is prepared to come on here and talk clear and to the point and the very reason why so many people get it all wrong simply because of people like qgil who talks about as much sense as mud !!.

Qgil if you come on here and tell it the way it is then you will be respected and i invite you qgil formally to get your asss on here and tell some truths instead of shouting people down ok.

It is getting to the point on here now that no one seems to know where Maemo.org is going or even coming from come to that because of misinformation from people in the know.

I think it is fair to say we all need as members some concrete down to earth information instead of alarming threads like this so WHO will step forward and give us all the information we need????.