View Single Post
Posts: 169 | Thanked: 194 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Austria
yes, i asked for an installer to nand instead of sdcard. i made a new partition with the remaining space and mounted it under a folder i created in /home/nemo/ (i always mix up /home/user/MyDocs/ and /home/nemo/ i hope that is right)
Originally Posted by tmichel View Post
Hi,

I just received a V820W, sadly the Version 5.

However, Sailfish OS intallation went smoothly, needed two tries for the update to 2.0.5.4 but now it's running. Audio does not work, neither does bluetooth (cannot be enabled).

Had some trouble to get into WiFi at the beginning as I could not see the scanning results - it seemed I could not scroll down in the Result window, possibly a graphics issue. Managed to get it working using connmanctl.

Two things I noticed on the installer: First, it does install to NAND, not to the SDCard (probably my mistake, I did not understood that in the description). So bye-bye to Windows and Android :-)

Second, the installer creates a 10 GB partition though the device has 32 GB which renders the 20 GB useless. Maybe I try to reinstall Windows 10 on it or make it a seperate /home partition.

Thanks to all the porters!

The Following User Says Thank You to smatkovi For This Useful Post: