View Single Post
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
hi,
i've used the following http://forum.meego.com/showthread.php?t=5725 to backup my smses and call logs direct to my gmail account. could you create something similar which helps not only to backup but to also re-import.

i managed to import my smses from your script above but my call logs are backed up to my gmail account and can't be imported back due to my limited coding knowledge. the publisher isn't interested in creating an import utility.

sorry if it bothers you and thanks in advance.
i am also EXTREMELY interested in importing/exporting call logs as csv. ive been wanting to explore this, but been much too busy with real-world-work, n9-button-monitor, and stepmania. {dunno if donations are an incentive here, but id love to donate for this}

ive been idly wondering how much info is actually stored for each call. the recent-calls app shows one call per number, and it doesnt include the call length. i would really like to know incoming/outgoing/missed, call length, phone#, and time, for ALL calls, not just the last one per number.

@thedead does cuckoohellos thing store more info in your gmail than is available in the recent calls gui?