View Single Post
Originally Posted by pniemi View Post
I may have used a bit too few words on that, sorry . I tested my headset control with buildin musicplayer and there it does work. Prev/next does change track and play/pause works also. Even fast rev/forward works while holding prev or next -button.
I see. I remember a developer has written Meego does not detect any wired headset button but call/reject button, and I only have the N900 wired headset with 1 button only.

I don't have multibuttons wired headset so I need a bit of help if you want it implemented:

Open terminal and type
Code:
dbus-monitor --system
than press the buttons and report here what you get. If you do it via ssh from pc you can copy and paste, otherwise you can type
Code:
dbus-monitor --system >> /home/user/MyDocs/dbusLogText.txt
and upload the txt file you will get. Don't forget to stop the monitoring after you have pressed all the buttons with ctrl+c, and don't forget the order of the buttons presses in case their name are not recognizable (which is unlikely, but who knows).

Also, for privacy, wipe all signals not refering to "ButtonPressed" method names.