Thread: Selling my n900
View Single Post
Originally Posted by misterc View Post
could buy a refurbished N900 with 1 year warranty for €259.95
so guess without warranty 170 - 180 is an okay price
but i'm not going to buy any N900, unless my primary stops working unexpectedly (knock knock)
or maybe in 2014 if Jolla can not pull their act together & provide another (well integrated) half with a hardware keyboard ¦-))))))
hope they'll pull it off
You wouldn't buy any, but other members in this community have sometimes more than one or two n900 devices i have read it a bunch of times and i thought it will be a good idea to post it here in case some would be intrested i think its not the best offer but its a good one with 180 to get 2 months old phone with case, screen protectors and an 2 gb microsd. Now about the warranty, nokia n900's warranty by my opinion is useless cause if you get one of this phones you will play sooner or later with the kernel or overclock or in general mess with the software as i do in my primary device and that's something that warranty doesn't cover. Warranty is covering faulty devices and nothing more and most devices either they are phones or other electronic devices give you a problem after the warranty ends and that is a fact in many cases so in general 90% you will not be able to use your warranty and unfortunately that's the truth.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NokiaN900R For This Useful Post: