View Single Post
Posts: 1,417 | Thanked: 2,619 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Touring
Daily user with kernel power and CSSU thumb, I also support a Cyanogen Nexus7 tablet via bluetooth tethering.
I mostly use email, panucci for audio books, Open Media Player for music, some Palm games, camera and phot sharing via MMS or email, Sygic still works good for offline GPS, RTL-SDR for some radio hacking stuff, 'USB mode' to read flash drive, qtqr for reading qr codes, mstardict for language conversion dictionaries, heysms to let me have SMS conversations over wifi/bluetooth networking using my computer and bonjour, and calendar to sync with google calendar alerts, oh yes phone and sms. So many thing you just cant do with an android or apple.
The cyanogen tablet with a bigger screen and up to date browser picks up the slack for microB and also lets me add credit to my NFC transit card and has a better torrent client(though qtrapids still works if you can get the torrent files, not magnet links) I can also do limited 3d modeling and and some very narrow atmel/arduino code check and field upload; but my N900 is still my almost always/everyday mobile computing device and phone the tablet and keyboard folio is only for when I will be away for a while and need a browser but cant schlep my big laptop.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to biketool For This Useful Post: