View Single Post
Posts: 1,463 | Thanked: 1,916 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Edmonton, AB
I have an n950 actually, they gave it to me for writing Conky and Proximus. Don't worry about PR 1.3, inception will need to be updated, and this will maybe need a recompile.

Originally Posted by bigswed View Post
Apply on startup donīt work 4 me.. i have activated it, and done a Testing. And is not autostarting the oc! i have the new files to.

just so u know! (is not a big problem, just lazy)
Make sure you wait 2 minutes then hit refresh to verify it's not loaded on boot.
There are a huge number of safety checks but it doesn't log the reason it aborted the overclock yet. If you just run the daemon from the command line it will tell you why though. Just type /opt/opptimizer/bin/OptDaemon, and tell me what the last thing it says is. (I think I see the bug here anyways, complicated to explain but don't worry I will fix it soon)

Originally Posted by Dragoss91 View Post
It seems to work well for me , I've done some tests and made 2 profiles .

My suggestion is to add some extra tweaks like sampling rate , uptreshold , governor and available frequencies .

I have one question , what oppui turns off when I select to disable SR ? I mean sr1 or sr2 ? I'm asking this because I was thinking the old version 1.5.3 caused reboots with a lot of frequencies because maybe it disables only sr1 or sr2 . Via x-terminal I was disabling both sr1 and sr2 , that's why I think it was stable with terminal and not with oppui .

Great work Creamy
Yeah when I have time we can add some more features, as for the smart reflex stuff, sr2 is for the graphics , not cpu, right? So i'm not sure why I would touch that at all.

Last edited by Creamy Goodness; 2012-05-10 at 18:23.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Creamy Goodness For This Useful Post: