View Single Post
Update: Version 3.0.2 is out now.

This version focusses on fixing bugs again and introducing a speedier way to switch tabs.
First of all for all keyboard lovers out there I added some new keyboard shortcuts like Ctrl+Tab / Ctrl+Shift+Tab to switch between tabs. The usual Ctrl+T / Ctrl+ N and Ctrl+W shortcuts from desktop browsers should also now work.

For touchscreen only users there is a new way switching tabs by swiping on the expanded toolbar when a website has loaded you can swipe left and right on the urtitle and if the swipe distance is long enough the tab/gotoButton will show an error indicating that you will go a tab backwards or forward when letting go.

In terms of bugfix I fixed a pretty nasty bug in the filemanager causing data loss when using the cut option and it fails. (deleting the source file)
Filepicker is now again able to pick files :P
Quickscroll in landscape mode also got some fine tuning.

You can find the new version on openrepos.net

Changelog
  • Make quickscroll area smaller, appear after bigger threshold, and don't react on pressed
  • fine tune extraThreshold for landscape quickscroll
  • Disable some debug output
  • Fixed moving of files (causing loss of data) in filemanager
  • Fixed filepicker not able to select files
  • Faster tab switching
  • Don't loose keyboard shortcuts on tab switch / creating new Tab
  • Add function to get nextTab and prevTab
  • Added shortcut for quick tab switching ctrl+tab & ctrl+shift+tab
  • hide tabBar and bookmarkList before switching tab
  • Open Filemanager immediate and don't perform animation when entering about:file
  • Add more keyboard shortcuts (Ctrl+W - Close, Ctrl+T - New Tab, Ctrl+N - New Window, Escape - Stop)
  • Allow swiping on urlTitle (only visible after website loaded completely) to switch tabs
  • Use threshold value resolution dependent for back/forward swipes on minimized toolbar
  • Fix highlighted tab not filling whole width with highlight

Donate using Liberapay

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to llelectronics For This Useful Post: