View Single Post
L32606: I understand you mean It's a screen action that can make a call forwarding to another number? I am afraid that maybe it have to be charged for it by operator...at least in my country...
This is actually one feature that I enjoy a lot in my Symbian phone using an app.

In my country, or at least the network I'm subscribed to, there's no charge for call forwarding. And the good thing about me forwarding calls to another number is that I can 'fool' the caller that the number he's trying to call 'Is not yet in service' or 'has been disconnected'

Because I forward my number to my disconnected numbers and it gives them (Spammer) an impression that they are calling a ' non-working' number instead of a busy tone

This also gives me an option to forward calls to my voicemail number which is different from my mobile number. I hope you reconsider...

L32606: actually I made the slash pic what you have seen is for art reason, maybe I'm wrong...
Yeah I know, but it does not fit in the screen actually or is it by design?

L32606: same with me. I think the incoming call does not carry the area code by network operator, but SMS does. I am not a expert on mobile communication techinical but if it is very important, maybe I can hack that...
Ah! Must be by design... Not really up there in my priority list - as long as it does not affect the function of the app.

L32606: I confused, But I'm so clear that you want a sound or notification or not, if a call is blocked for matching a contact from blacklist.
Personally, I don't want any notification at all - an icon, and definitely never a sound, because it defeats the purpose of this app. Me knowing that the app is running in the background gives me enough reason to check the logs - in case I was supposed to get an SMS or call.

Last edited by BlinkThinks; 2012-03-08 at 15:37.