View Single Post
Erminig seems to have stopped working properly for me now. It syncs ok from google to the phone, but any events I add on the n900 don't get sent to google.

I tried deleting .erminig.db and reconfigured it but it still won't sync anything I add on the n900. I also tried clearing my n900 calendar and let it refresh from the google calendar.

I have erminig running every hour and the events that I added on the n900 are still showing in the n900 calendar, just not on google calendar.

Is there anything else I can try?

edit:
Just added a new event on the n900 and ran erminig -a from a terminal to see what happened and I get:
Code:
RequestError({'status': 400, 'body': 'Illegal gd:reminder method or time  specified: 1347668400 seconds', 'reason': 'Bad Request'},)
Got a None event....skipping
All I did was added a new event on my n900 calendar and changed the date to be tomorrow

edit 2 :
I have fixed this for now by editing erminig_core.py line 373 to say "minutes=15" instead of "minutes=evt.get_alarm()". It seems to work ok, but obviously the reminder will always be 15 minutes before and ignore what is in the calendar

Last edited by af7567; 2012-09-14 at 00:40.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to af7567 For This Useful Post: