View Single Post
I got my new n810 this past Thursday and so for I am loving it! However, the touch screen doesn't seem to work properly. Sometimes it's right on the money, other times it's not. Trying to grab a scroll bar can be an exercise in frustration. If I try to hit the trashcan icon in the file manager it instead highlights the whole column of files (like doing a Ctrl + A on a PC) but doesn't offer to delete them. When scrolling thru the home menus I have to touch the screen well below the scroll arrows. Sometimes if I try to grab an applet from the bottom of the desktop to move it, it will instead cause one of the other applets to jump to where I touched the screen.

And yes, I have calibrated many times with the built in tool. Even then when I tap the center of the target it will sometimes tell me to move closer to the target.

I have also re flashed and updated everything. That did seem to help some as it's not a severe as before, but it's still annoying as hell.

Are there any other hidden calibration settings? Another tool I could download and use? Should I just send the unit back for an exchange?

Thanks!

Yes, I do make sure my palm or a finger is not touching the screen when I am using the stylus. Only it touches the screen.