View Single Post
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally this was a problem in 2011. You witnessed a Facebook Dev problem in 2016. There's a post in this thread here you go that prompted the current interest in Facebook Chat and how it was no longer working but folks were too busy with other, more important things. You know... like... well you know (I got nothing)

For such an open platform, not much of **** has been produced that would actually be considered important in the last year or so. If that's too harsh, feel free to prove me wrong. But I never stated "bearded nerds". I would say a bunch of self-important people that think that they're too busy to resolve 5 year old thread with consistent issues that were labeled WONTFIX when Nokia still coddled those devs.

These closed systems do exist. Sadly the freedom to do anything on these handheld computers has yet to yield better options. Just a lot of talk and no action.

Thus my statement stands; you want Facebook or anything modern and more connected than a text editor, go elsewhere. One less person to complain about things that can't be fixed. Win-win situation if I ever saw one.

No homework needed. Maemo is long dead if you want something to work that's not also open source.