View Single Post
Posts: 188 | Thanked: 223 times | Joined on Apr 2013 @ Poland
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
You've hit the nail on the head. For better or worse, that's exactly it. For some people, it is a good thing. For others, perhaps less so. Those might be happier somewhere else.
As you said, somewhere else. I've been there, done that. Acctually been doing it for last half a year *using android device).

Since that moment I won't tell ever again that android is shitty. It's just very different kind of device comparing to the n900. Android is for mass, everyday phone. Can't do many things that can be easily done with n900. But this is one side. Second is, n900 can remain our jewel as pocket computer.

Nokia meant this device to be one's companion in everyday life. I know the specs are out of date. But it doesn't bother me. n900 was perfect to be this useful peace of electronics in your pocket, why, I just simply ask why can't we bring back it's charm?

I have enough of android even though it has it's uses. Now I'm back with my n900. Everything is more than fine, but I still miss fb chat ability.

Sometime ago I've made an offer. If somebody can create plugin that will allow n900 to connect with fb chat and have basic options I will pay 100$.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ridd92 For This Useful Post: