View Single Post
Posts: 95 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Mar 2009 @ Massachusetts
....*sniffs* I think I'm about to cry now.. I woke up this morning to find this thread. The same guy who made cuteTube is making the SoundCloud app for MeeGo/Maemo! I am just in awe right now for the Maemo community.

I have been using the stock MicroB browser to upload my music/art onto the site, and let me tell you, it's a kind of a pain because the site it kinda slow through the browser.. but everything works though! So hopefully MusiKloud will be a faster process for me.
So let's check out what we got so far.. Everything is looking good, but there should be an uploading feature after you log in to your account. Also, when viewing a track, we should be able to see the "waves" of the entire song. As the track is playing, there should show some real-time user comments (if any) popping up. There should be a small button to turn those comments on/off on the right side just like on the site. There should also be a share, add to set (which is like an album page), share to a group, download, favorite, edit, delete, etc. The default color scheme of the site include silver, grey, orange (kinda like maemo.org, haha), and some blue for the clickable links, and commenting space..

If you need anyone to do any graphics for the UI, holla at me, and I'd be obliged to help out. Also, if anyone's interested, you can hit me up on SoundCloud. I make chiptune and Trance beats, mostly electronic stuff. \:D/

// Roth

Last edited by Roth; 2011-08-13 at 16:17.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roth For This Useful Post: