View Single Post
Posts: 329 | Thanked: 505 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Israel
Starting to roll out v0.0.8, starting with N900.
Unless you will specifically request URLs, the new version is only going to be available in the repositories as follows:
N900: Extras-devel repository (already available)
N9/N950: Apps4Meego testing repository (UPDATE: already available)
Ubuntu Oneiric and above: My personal PPA reposiory (to use: sudo add-apt-repository ppa:damagedspline/waze-qt) which will hopefully be integrated to the next Ubuntu releases. (work in progress)

I am doing this for 2 reasons:
1) push more people to use apps4meego - which contains several more free applications
2) you will have an "package update" notification whenever a new release is out and you will not have to keep refreshing the forum - even though I like the company.

@gianko - I am not sure that this new release will fix your crash, I made 2 fixes suggested by the ubuntu autobuilder compiler that might also be relevant to N900. anyway, after I am done with fixing the autobuilds for ubuntu and N9 - I will dedicate myself to the issue you're experiencing.

Next release (0.1.0) will be codenamed "Chico" and will be ~1 months from now and will have new map engine for better performance.
Then the next next release (0.2.0) will be codenamed "Djako" and will have an entire new UI - targeted ~4 months from now.

Last edited by damagedspline; 2012-05-03 at 11:44. Reason: Now available in Apps4Meego as well

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to damagedspline For This Useful Post: