View Single Post
Posts: 355 | Thanked: 245 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ Northern VA
I posted this in another thread, but its a funny story of my first wild spotting.

I finally saw my first one in the wild the other week. It was about 12:45am and I was at a gas station in the Northern Va area picking up a pack of smokes, these two indian guys walk in and try to buy beer. They found you cant buy beer in va after midnight. I had a 6 beers left over from a 12 pack a buddy and I split earlier in the evening and decided to sell it to them since I saw what happened. One of the guys needed change to get the beer, so he runs into the store and the other one is out there with me. The guy out there explains to me that they didnt know beer sales cutoff at midnight out here, and then his phone goes off. Its a N900!! I said to him "Holy Sh*t dude your phone!" He gets a confused look and is like huh, so I say "As$hole, your phone look!" and pull mine out. His eyes light up and he says "Oh wow, you're the first person I met that has one too" He was visiting my area from new york, and after that I was so geeked out, I ended up giving them the beer. Ownership has its privileges.

The Following User Says Thank You to ZackMorris For This Useful Post: